Fashion and Music 4Eva

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful

Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful

Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful by tokiohotelgurl featuring south sea pearl jewelry
Posted by Molly at 12:39 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Alejandro Ingelmo, belt, clutches, Donna Karan, earrings, fashion, Givenchy, Jane Norman, Laura Lee Jewellery, Maje, Marc by Marc Jacobs, necklace, polyvore, pumps, skirt, slouchy t-shirts, style, Tom Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Molly
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2011 (123)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Fairytales
      • Phantomrider
      • BE YOURSELF!
      • Head Spinning
      • Tough Like a Dude
      • Someone Beautiful
      • Just Breathe
      • Gorgeous
      • Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful
      • Going Vintage
      • Love You
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (54)
    • ►  August (32)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Theme images by webphotographeer. Powered by Blogger.